Would you like to work for us?
Please get in touch for all current career opportunities available at Zulu & Zephyr.
ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE
An opportunity exists to join our Customer Service team based in Byron Bay.
Our Customer Care Team are much more than the first point of customer contact for Zulu & Zephyr Online; they are our brand ambassadors, responsible for creating a memorable brand experience and ensuring every interaction on our digital sales floor exceeds our customers expectations.
- Maximise all customer contact opportunities to provide exceptional customer care and product knowledge
- Identify ways to personalised the experience of every customer, whenever possible
- Always deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact via email and phone
- Use all CRM systems confidently and accurately to ensure customer notes are recorded for all incoming and outgoing orders
- Ensure all in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work closing with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are revolved and enable a seamless shopping experience
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all Zulu & Zephyr customer service enquiries
- Manage all customer and wholesale product returns
- Resolve any order issues or discrepancies with the Zulu & Zephyr dispatch team quickly and in a professional manner
- Assist with Zulu & Zephyr online product descriptions and imagery upload
- Assist with wholesale pick and pack distribution across Australia and international when required
To join the team you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous sales and retail experience
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both written and spoken communication
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
We are a small, yet creative and forward thinking team headquartered in Byron Bay, Australia. A brand with longevity, vision and integrity – we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational, attracting like-minded individuals who are looking for a career that presents new challenges and opportunities.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV to email@example.com