Would you like to work for us?
See below a list of career opportunities currently available at Zulu & Zephyr.Enquire within
Warehouse & Customer Service Support
We currently have an opportunity for motivated individual to join our Warehouse & Online Customer Service team on a casual basis.
Some of the tasks you will carry out in this role include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Assisting with customer service emails and phone enquiries
- Assisting with BULK wholesale orders
- Keeping our warehouse exceptionally clean, organised and safe
To join the team you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Australia Post e-Parcel experience is essential
- Able to maintain accuracy and motivation when working on repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Confident to work autonomously and within a team environment
- High levels of attention to detail
- An awareness of safety precautions and risks
- A sense of pride in completing tasks to a high standard
- A wholehearted and mature approach to your work
- Punctual and personable
Approximately 15 hours per week, Monday – Wednesday with the flexibility to work additional hours, if required time to time. Must have good availability over the full Christmas period.
This position is based in Byron Bay.
If you have the skills and experience required, please email your CV to careers[@]zuluandzephyr.com