1. Coffee — with so many things to think about before setting up, this is my first port of call.
2. Unpacking & steaming the collection — as this is always a lengthy process, I ensure I arrive 3 hours before my first appointment.
3. Merchandising the showroom — arranging the collection in order and removing any unnecessary items from the showroom.
4. Running through the look book — although I’ve spent countless moments memorising the collection from fabrication to style name, this helps put my mind at ease.
5. Final showroom scan — there’s always room for improvement and less is more, so once I have everything ready to go, I make sure the showroom looks pristine and perfect for our stockists.